Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wednesday's Meals

Breakfast: Weight Control Oatmeal (3 pts)

Lunch: Campbell's Select Soup- Italian Wedding (2 pts)
Side salad (2 C) = (1 pt)
1 oz feta cheese = (2 pts)
2 tbsp Light done right House Italian salad dressing = (1 pt)

Snack: small apple (1 pt)

Dinner: I made a spanish rice- chicken skillet supper tonight (omit peas), it was great! I'm not sure how to figure the points because I was not clear on the serving size, and since I omitted the peas...
I had a cup of the mixture. SO:
.33 C brown rice = (1 pt); .33 C cooked chicken (2 pts); .165 C stewed, diced tomatoes (0 pt) and .165 C roasted red peppers (0 pt) = TOTAL: 3 pts per cup? Can that be right? Too good to be true!!

I'm going to have some soup from last night in a little bit, when the kids go to bed. That will be 3 pts. So after the soup my day's total will be: 16 points! :-O I guess I can splurge tonight!! I'm gonna post some thoughts later. Right now Hannah is calling me from the tub and Jackson is under foot looking for his rocket launcher.....

Fudge Pop: 1 pt (17 total...)

Snack: 1 C Special K Fruit & Yogurt Cereal (3 pts)
.5 C milk (1 pt)

Grand Total for the Day: 21 points

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up girl! You're doing great so far! You'll get there sooner than you think!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I see you like GWTW, too ;o) That's how Jackson's middle name become Ashlee :p Thansk for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!