Sunday, September 25, 2005

Saturday's Meals

I'm playing catch up with this, so I'm copying from my fitday journal, if you think my recordings look funny, that's why. I know its not like I have been doing them but I'm so tired and ready for bed!!


V8 Vegetable Juice 5.5 fl oz (.5 pt)
FF Milk 1 cup (1.5 pts)
Cereal: Special K low carb 1 cup (2 pts)
CFA: Grilled Chicken Sandwich (Chick Fil A) (5 pts)
CFA: Chicken soup (3 pts)
Onion rings, from fresh, batter-dipped, baked or fried 1 large rings (3-4" dia) (.5)
Tea, leaf, presweetened with sugar (5)
40 fl oz (drank over the course of afternoon and evening, had a sweet tooth for it)
-------------------------------------------------
total points: 17.5

Oops:
FF Milk 1 cup (1.5 pts)
Special K fruit and yogurt, 1 cup (3 pts) = 4.5

Total for the day: 22 points

Perfect ending!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!