Monday, September 19, 2005

Awww maaannnn!

I am definitely having a week of trial and error! I got wise and started pulling up the fast food nutrition info directly from their websites. It appears my fast food journeys are going to need to be planned from now on. Maybe I'll make up a 'fast food book' of 'allowed' foods. Cause I mean really, convenience is good, but I don't want to continually live in "that was good, but not worth the points" land!!

I just had a huge shock to the system. I'm a creamer gal. I've got to have some coffee with my cream and artificial sweetner. Come to find out I put 3 pts worth of cream in my large McDonalds coffee!! Uhg!! and an egg McMuffin is SIX points!







Today's Eating
Breakfast: Egg McMuffin (6 pts)
large coffee with 8 cream (3 pts)
9 pts = balance = 13 pts for the rest of the day!!

Predicted lunch: salad ;o)
Later: Yes, I had a house salad (2 pts) for lunch, as well as a cup of green beans (1 pt), and a pork chop (5 pts), lean only eaten, 3 oz apprx.
Total: 8 pts

Dinner: Wendy's spring mix salad (4 pts) with reduced fat creamy ranch dressing (1 pt), 3 oz chicken strips (3 pts)
Total: 8 points

Total for the day: 25 points

UhG. Well, I done well overall. I mean, I did have 3.9 points left over from yesterday, so, if we want to get technical, I was over 3 points today (oops, I forgot my hot chocolate as dessert!) ... so lets say I have .9 points before going into my flex points for the day:

"Dessert"- 1.33 C hot chocolate = using Nestle fat free mix, 1% lowfat milk (I go fat free tomorrow)... well, we'll say 3 pts because the mix was fat free and sugar free, I just can't find the nutrition information on nestle's website, and I've thrown the box away!!

Okay, so, I have went 2.1 pts into my flex points for the day. I am now 10.1 pts into my flex points for the week, which gives me 24.9 pts to work with for the next three days ... hmmm, well, I started counting on Saturday, right? Lets see ... I'm going to work towards the weekend, so my week's end would be- Friday, seven days. So I have 24.9 pts for the next four days = 6.225 pts a day ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!