Saturday, September 17, 2005

My First Day on WW

Getting to know how to use this setup! I decided to starta separate blog for my weight loss journaling. I have to admit I thought Carson, Kris, and A's blogs had cool features and this was a prime excuse to try this site, too (LOL)



"Today's Eating"-

Breakfast: 3/4 C 1% milk
1.5 C Special K low carb cereal
2 tbsp sliced almonds
3 pts (6 pts) * and see? Having a blog has already paid off. a buddy at the WW board pointed out I was wrong on my breakfast points, and they're really 6 instead of 3! I knew that this morning, why I wrote three down tonight I dunno. Wow, so that makes me ending the day at 30 :-O

Lunch:
1 slice Pizza Hut Veggie Lover's Pizza
6 pts

Dinner:
Wendy's Chicken BLT Salad
Garlic croutons
honey Mustard Dressing
18 pts (YIKES!!)

Days total: 30 (+8)- that would be the dressing and croutons that done me in!!

Didn't do so good today!! It's not even 8pm and I have already reached 27 pts for the day, and my daily target is 22! In other words I have used my extra 5 points eating a salad I didn't enjoy very well- UhG! Do I ever have a lot to learn ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!