Sunday, September 25, 2005

Saturday's Thoughts

This is a post I made on the WW Followers board:

"...last week we talked about urges vs cravings, the differences, how to acknowledge them, and what to do when they happen.

Well, I'm facing a MAJOR urge right now. My son is selling the World's Finest Chocolate candy bars for school. We were top in school last year selling $2175. I have 16 cases sitting in my livingroom right now! Anyone who's had these KNOW how good they are! with almonds!!

The only thing keeping me off this chocolate is thinking about the lady at the meeting last night who said she craved cut up lemons with vinegar poured over them. THAT'S a craving! ;o) She has no idea how much she's helped me by sharing that!!!"

I'll have you know, his grace is sufficient. We went to Sams today with permission to sell some of that candy. My dear son sold $400 of candy bars today, and we're going back tomorrow. I want to make special mention of this lovely lady I had the pleasure to speak with while she was waiting on her husband. I never got her name, but she wrote down the address to my blog, so if you see this and you know who you are, HELLO!!

I am exhausted, and like I said, we're going back tomorrow. 1st grade has GOT to win this year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!