Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I've lost INCHES!!!

Last week I went to the mall before getting the kids, and walked through this new store (new to me) that I found a few trips ago. They had almost *everything* on sale, but it's more pricey than my wallet can afford, but I *love* this stiff. Then I noticed red tags on some of the hangers- and a sign "additional 30% off existing clearance price" something to that effect. I found a beautiful blue dress-suit- with a red tag. The biggest size it seems they carry is a 14, and they had *one* 14 left in those suits. I told myself if it was the Lord's will, that suit would be waiting on me when I got back and I'd fit in it ;o)

I've been in a 16 for some time now. I've been weighing, and the scale has not moved except up two pounds from the 8 I lost in January.

I went back today deciding not to get the manicure Jay and I discussed- I decided I wanted the suit worse than the manicure right now.The suit was there (big sigh), so the moment came- the dressing room. I bit the bullet and tried it on, and it FLOWED onto me! the last time I tried on a 14, I liked to had not gotten the thing over my butt! Woo-Hooo!!

So today, ladies, I bought a $100 - size 14 dress suit for $30.37 :D PTL!!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! You've come a long way since I last checked on your blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!